IB Workshop for Parents–No. 3—Cancelled
Workshop facilitator: Erica McIntyre
Position: PYP 3-4 class teacher and English teacher
Time and date: 15:30–16:30, Thursday, 22nd November
Registration deadline: Closed
Description of the workshop:
By the end of the workshop, parents will understand the PYP approaches to assessment. Assessment topics that will be discussed and explored include:
- How will we know what the students have learned?
- What do we assess and how? What is effective assessment?
- How do we collect and analyse data?
- How do we report on assessments?
- Registration is needed.
- This event is free of charge.
- If you sign up, but can’t make it, please make sure to send us a cancellation note in advance. No-shows not accepted.
- The workshop will be cancelled if there are less than five participants.
Any questions or comments, please send email to email@example.com